Testosterone Towers stays in - Day 54

The big news from Testosterone Towers today is...
It's my birthday and I'm 52!
I know!

As it's my first-ever lockdown birthday,
and I'm likely to be in a cake-coma before too long,
today's post is an early one.

Highlights so far have been a delivery of a sweet hamper,
a cooked breakfast before Joel went to work.
and copious amounts of cake.

I'm also planning on swimming for 52 minutes today,
in honour of my advancing years;
reading an old-favourite in the garden,
and a family 'get-together' later.

I reassured the residents of the Towers that they didn't have to entertain me every minute...
(Please Lord, no.)
Full marks awarded for home-made decorations though.



Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend