Testosterone Towers stays at home - Day 66

Today’s words come from someone else’s pen.
I have ongoing health issues which flare up from time to time.
This one has been a long time coming, but I have a strategy.
In my vulnerability I was reminded of these words by Scott Stabile.
I offer them in the hope that they may help you too.

I see you.

I see your strength and courage,
your hesitations and fears.

I see the way you love others,
and your struggle to love yourself.

I see how hard you work to grow,
and your dedication to heal.

I see your vulnerable humanity
and your transcendent divinity.

I see you,
and I love what I see.

(Scott Stabile)

We are seen.
We are loved.
Never forget.

Lots of love xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend