Testosterone Towers stays at home -Day 61

I fell out of bed last night.
I have a vague recollection of falling in a dream,
then I was woken by Chris,
who had to wake me as I was sleeping quite happily on the floor.

The last few days have felt like I’m sleepwalking
so here’s a video I did earlier.



When you run out of things to say, it's usually best to say nothing.
So instead I turned to sharing this week's worship sheet with a lady from the corps.
I remembered again the importance of waiting.
The disciples had to wait for a while until the Spirit came.
It's in the waiting time that we rest in the promises of God.

"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you.
And you will be my witnesses..."
Acts 1:8


Lots of love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend