Testerone Towers stays at home - Day 65

I celebrated Day 65 with two swims. 
Not to be confused with two soups.

The first was an early one.
Birds were singing.
The sun was shining.
The water was cool, and smooth as silk.

On the second I couldn't get the tether right.
Someone was using an electric carving knife in the Towers.
The water is on the turn.
It wasn't quite the treat for the senses that the first was.

Wednesdays for us are probably our most predictable day at the moment.
We pick up food,
we take it to the hall,
we annoyingly distract the workers in the Food Bank,
we deliver worship sheets and have pastoral conversations.
Wednesday usually runs like a well-oiled machine.
It feels good to have something familiar to ground us in the middle of the week.

At the lake this morning, I took a moment to ground myself in grace again.
'Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me', is my swimming song.

May we receive from Him a fresh outpouring of his love as this day draws to a close.
Lord, you are our shepherd, we have everything we need.

Lots of love xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend