Testosterone Towers stays at home -Day 71

Testosterone Towers was busy, busy, busy this morning.
Busy, in terms of people in it,
residents coming and going,
and even Daisy has a hair appointment.
I'm so jealous.

She'll come back all fluffy and lovely,
strutting her stuff, and generally showing off because she's beautiful.
I, on the other hand, washed my hair in the shower and it's drying naturally as we speak.
She wins...

Today has been full of distractions.
Which shouldn't surprise me, as today my Bible app encouraged me to keep focus on Jesus.
Cue noise, stress, things to do and people to ring.

For this morning though I decided to focus.
There was worship to prepare after all.
Scripture to read and songs to consider.

In these moments I'm grateful to God for the gift of his spirit.
The spirit that calls, leads, challenges and brings clarity to the chaos.
His breath in mine brings peace, and power.
Today I shall mainly be breathing.

Lots of love xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend