Testosterone Towers stays at home - Day 20

Palm Sunday dawned bright and clear over Testosterone Towers.
Yesterday I woke with big questions going round and round in my head.
This morning I woke with the room going round and round.
My head was completely blocked,
and vertigo, my old nemesis, had decided today was the perfect day to put in an appearance.

Palm Sunday.
Not so much waving palm branches,
as pretty much everything waving before my eyes when I moved.
Maybe it’s just as well I took the weekend off.

You won’t be surprised to know that the Towers is managing quite well without me.
Roast beef is cooking.
Daisy has had a walk.
Food shopping is being done as we speak.

I’m currently watching Tangled, propped up on 64 pillows
Approximately.
I spent the morning listening to Wuthering Heights on audible.
It’s free at the moment, read by the dulcet tones of Inspector Foyle.
It’s years since I read it.

Talking of freebies we’re planning on going to the theatre later.
I had planned to dress up but that’s not happening.
National Theatre have released One man, two Guvnors, on YouTube.
We have ice creams for the interval.

So Palm Sunday for me will be about becoming aware of Jesus right where I am.
Praising him from my heart as I can’t jump up and down.
And choosing to be grateful for all we have.

Hosanna!
You are the God who saves us;
Worthy of all our praises.

See you tomorrow.
Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend