Testosterone Towers stays home - Day 43

I emerged from the water with a swimmers tan this morning.
I love swimming in the rain, so ventured out as usual,
not realising the rain was particularly heavy at that moment.
Undaunted, I swam for 10 minutes at 13 degrees, and felt amazing.
The cold had worked it's magic on my skin colour, and I looked as if I'd been somewhere warm on holiday.

A friend popped round to pick something up.
I can't remember the last time I saw her, so we stood on the doorstep for half an hour.
It's the ordinary things I miss the most, like inviting friends in for a cuppa.

The last hour has been spent having an online consultation with my therapist.
I can't have my regular treatment, so this is the next best thing under the circumstances.
It was lovely to see her, to be listened to, heard and treated accordingly.
I felt better afterwards.

Today has been a day of calls, organising and admin.
I'm really enjoying the pastoral calls, which seem so important at the moment,
and the prayers with people that bring a moment of heaven to earth.

The change in the weather has made the house a bit darker than usual.
I miss the doors being wide open, and the chance to escape into the garden.
But it's been a good day.
I hope yours has been too.

Lots of love xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend