Testosterone Towers stays at home - Day 33

Today has been a good day.
Coffee and a hot cross bun first thing.
Cinders has washed the kitchen floor,
and we’re having a Chinese for tea.

Chris and I went to the theatre today to see Phantom of the Opera.
If you’re quick, it’s on You Tube for the next 4 hours.
It was very moving at the end, seeing the first stars of the show
on stage with the current ones.
We have so much to learn from each other when we take the time.

Talking of learning,
my Mum has been continuing my education as we ‘walk’ together.
I don’t know the names of some of the trees or flowers.
She, being my Mum, knows everything.
Which reminds me,
Why are some lovely things called weeds, not flowers?
Who decides?

I wrote yesterday of normal service being resumed today.
It has, kind of, as I’ve done things I enjoy, rested,
and put myself in the way of beauty.
A friend reminded me yesterday that I know what to do when I don’t feel right.
I take care of myself.
I feel like I’ve done that the last few days.

For the purposes of this blog, it’s important to me to be real and raw.
I love the fact that some people have described my blog as being as addictive as Love Island!
But Love Island isn’t real, and I write as honestly as I can,
in the hope that my experiences help others to realise it’s not just them.
We all feel like that at some point.
You’re not alone, even if it feels like it.

I hope you’re having a good Saturday.
I shall sit here, sip my coffee, and pray for all who read this.

Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend