Lockdown 2: The Sequel. Day 5

Chris put up the Christmas Tree today.
Now before you start telling me what day it is, I know.
But it is a new tree and you have to check these things.
Then maybe leave them up for a bit, until it's not worth taking it down.
That was the plan anyway,

Unfortunately it had a screw loose.
And the lights didn't work on the bottom section.
So now it's back in the box to return, and there's another one on the way.
The best laid plans, and all that.

The thing is I don't mind if Christmas starts early this year.
We could do with a bit of light, life and love at the moment.
Does singing along to Christmas music in the car count as work?
It's good for Advent prep after all.
Now where's my Amy Grant album?

I hope you've had a good day today.
Lots of love xx


                                               My broken tree has a face and looks like an emu.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend