Lockdown 2: The Sequel. Day 13

Testosterone Towers has been a hive of activity today.

Advent preparation, worship sheets, emails, texts and calls.

This was punctuated by "We've had another one!" when donations were made to the Just Giving page. It's set up for our Christmas work. 

If you usually help, the link is here Harlow Christmas present Appeal. We're very grateful.


I like mornings like these, when I feel as if I'm accomplishing something. 

Especially at the moment when it seems as if we're in limbo all the time.

The joy of crossing things off a to-do list. 

Hands up if you sometimes add them after you've done them, just for the pleasure of crossing them off?


My prayer this morning came from Twitter:

Lord of the Morning, 

sustaining all creation, visible and invisible, 

awaken me to your presence.

He did.

Lots of love xx













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend