Lockdown 2. The Sequel. Day 18

Happy Stir Up Sunday!
Anyone who has any remote connection to me, will know how excited I get about today.
It’s a gift of a day in my view.
A day of pre-Advent preparation.
We ask God to stir us, gently preferably, 
before we commence our journey through Advent.

Chris and I enjoyed sharing a few thoughts as we worshipped this morning, and broadcast it on Facebook Live.
It went a bit more smoothly this week, and the purchase of a tripod has made all the difference. Every day’s a school day.

I love that it’s live.
I love that people join with us.
I love sharing my faith in a way that feels real.
I love that it reaches people who would never think about coming to church, ordinarily.

As I drove for a swim a little later, I prayed and sang, and asked God to protect me from becoming discouraged.
People say things without thinking.
Some have their own agenda, and that’s ok.
But I continue to look up and not sideways.
What others are doing has no bearing on anything.
We do what we can.
That’s all.

And look what I saw as I walked back to the car after a 20 minute open water swim.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Pz53qI7pK84qVEz029SekpBZey7uqI0h

It felt like a blessing.
Lots of love xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend