Lockdown 2: The Sequel. Day 20

Hands up if you were anxiously awaiting Boris’s announcement last night?
Hands up if you were still confused at the end?
Hands up if you went to bed with more questions than answers?

It’s hard not to be overwhelmed as a leader at the moment.
had my usual panic, and now I seem to have settled down a bit, while we wait to discover what the new, guidelines actually mean for churches. 
I’ll keep you posted.

Life at the moment seems to be a case of putting my head down, and getting on with the things that are possible.
All the while, trying not to think too far ahead.

Thankfully I believe in a God who makes all things beautiful in his time.
This was clear as the day drew to a close.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1T9vD6r7L7oAxyZ07ufC8XtFXdWUKeEoG
I hope you’ve had a good day.
Lots of love xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend