Lockdown 2: The Sequel Day 26

We popped to see my Mum today.
We’re so fortunate to have her close enough to form part of our support bubble.
Daisy asked to come too as she hadn’t seen Nanny for a little while.

Today should be our day off, but I decided it would be worth doing some work that was weighing heavy on my mind.
I’ve faced facts, and enlisted the help of my friend tomorrow. She’s furloughed until Thursday so is glad to help. I haven’t told her yet that I’m appointing her as project manager. I’m hoping she’ll keep me focused.

Last night I was thrilled to receive some messages from people who had watched our Facebook live. They thanked us for ‘bringing church to them.’
Never underestimate the power of an encouraging word. 
Especially at the moment. 
Especially when the recipient is having a bit of a wobble.

“I will bless you... and you will be a blessing”
Genesis 12:2

Lots of love xx

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZtrS9posw4oJ8jqqFz_z4P77Uzg_GPa1
11 years ago today, after my graduation.
Sorry boys x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend