Lockdown 2: The Sequel Day 2

 Today saw us taking a slightly slower start.

A few weeks ago, as another lockdown was looming, I had a chat with our Centre Co-ordinator about what we would need to do personally, to manage lockdown for a second time.

For me, I needed time to process it. I didn't want to feel the sense of being on a hamster wheel, that I felt last time. 

In some ways, it won't happen. A lot of the things we needed to implement and put in place, are still there. We have had to decide how best to do the toy appeal, but other than that...

So I will be intentional about resting, 

and pausing before acting or reacting.

Probably.

Possibly.

You know!


It's hard to keep things in perspective. 

Especially as we are all reacting differently to our current circumstances.

One thing I have been doing this week is Movember. 

Doing some form of exercise every day, for at least 15 minutes, throughout November. 

I've done one swim, and the rest was walking.

Daisy doesn't know what has hit her. "What again? We're going for another walk? Are you sure?"

This week it has really helped and inspired me. 

I've been more creative, and had more brain space.

I've also shared prayer unexpectedly.

Next week's worship sheet is done, the out of office is on, and I'm ready for the weekend.

Now if I could just stop eating cake, my life will be complete.

I hope you've had a good day.

Lots of love xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend