Lockdown 2: The Sequel. Day 24

I had a text from the NHS this morning.
I was asked to take a COVID test, which came back negative thankfully.
I didn’t seriously think I had it, but isolated just in case.
I had the results in less than 24 hours.
I was very impressed.

I still felt a bit off it this morning.
We’re still unsure about what the new restrictions mean for churches.
I had a chat with my boy;
(Chris, not Jesus as my friend asked earlier. Though I’m sure he was involved in the conversation.)
and felt a bit better.

The river is definitely dropping in temperature, but it was incredible, just the same. 
It never fails.

Pizza has just arrived.
Happy Saturday!

Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend