Lockdown 2: The Sequel. Day 17

 I spent about 15 minutes on the phone with a lady from our church this morning.

I phone her every week to share the Wonder-full Worship for the week with her, as she's partially-sighted and unable to read it herself.

She found it quite amusing when I told her I was sat cuddling a hot-water bottle. I was still a little chilly after my morning swim. 

I love spending that time with her. It's one of those things in ministry that looks like me helping her, but I get such a lot from it. One of the joys that has come out of the pain of lockdown.

It also meant I could have a run through of the live worship for tomorrow.

It's Stir-Up Sunday. I'm very excited.

Daisy enjoyed her walk in the woods afterwards. She graciously allowed Chris and I to accompany her, and suggested I video-called Nanny, so she could appreciate the Autumn scene too. 

I did, and she did. 

Daisy showed off, and a good time was had by all.

Something of Daisy's excitement, and wonder, at very familiar things was quite infectious. She may feature in our Advent reflections.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZYi84oxwgp9Yk4jBXo-4KWLqVSwFB48C


I hope you've had a good day.

Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend