Lockdown 2 - The Sequel: Day 1

 Well here we are again.

I thought I would pick up my blog to help me process the next few weeks in Lockdown 2.

Key changes this time are:

1. Testosterone Towers is no longer at full capacity. One of the residents has left the building for a Towers of his own. We miss him.

2. The paddling pool isn't set up in the garden. Yet. As we are well into the winter swimming season, it looks as if I can travel to a river for my fix. It was 10 degrees at 7am yesterday. Perfect.

3. We have had a bit more notice this time. It feels less of a shock as we enter a month of staying at home. From a work perspective, we still have a lot of things in place that we had to create and implement last time. We are carrying on mostly as before.

4. Chris is back to about 60-70% capacity. He still suffers from fatigue, headaches and breathlessness. Long covid is alive and well in TT, but we're grateful for recovery.

As I write, I feel fairly confident for the days ahead.

But I know that in the last few days my emotions have ranged from Despair at one end,  to 'Come on! We can do this!' at the other.

I think we'll be taking it day by day;

failing that, hour by hour...

Moment by moment...

'No eye has seen

No ear has heard

No mind has conceived

what God has prepared for those who love him'

1 Corinthians 2:9


With love xx


Off we go!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend