Lockdown 2. The Sequel. Day 3

Today started with a beautiful drive to a place where I could have a swim.
The water felt really icy, even with the sunshine.
Much colder than Wednesday, in the early morning mist.
I feel really fortunate that outdoor swimming is still permitted.
Along with perfect coffee and scrummy cake.

The rest of the afternoon was spent collating Advent Resources I recklessly offered to share.
It took much longer than I thought, but it’s done now.

I really love Advent so it wasn’t too much of a hardship.
How wonderful that it is just around the corner.
All that joy.
The hope.
The possibilities.
Finally, something to look forward to.
Hope you’ve had a good day.
Lots of love xx

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pAjGbXJJRcvbuYYpdI-v76guNhXW8VnO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend