Lockdown 2: The Sequel. Day 12

It was Miss Heather Small who asked the eternal question...
You know the one.
Miranda sang it at least once a day:

“What have you done today to make you feel proud?”

I have a friend who is blatant in self-love.
Some of you probably know her.
Over the last few weeks she’s been posting every day of something she loves about herself.
And strangely it doesn’t feel weird, or show-offy.
It just feels inspirational.
A kind of, “I want what she’s having.”

So today I’m asking.
“What have you done today to make you feel proud?”
Please let me know in the comments.
Even if the hardest thing you did today was got out of bed and faced the world. I have those days too:

Mine isn’t probably what you think.
Well it was while I was swimming, obvs, but it was the fact I met someone new.

She’s a swimmer from another area and was exploring new places to swim.
We chatted about the water and she spotted for
me from the bank. 
I couldn’t have gone in otherwise.

Later she posted a photo of me on a swimming group. She asked my permission first.
I think we’ll meet up again.

But the proudest thing?
One of my swimming buddies commented something about me.
It made my day.
For those who read last Thursday’s post, I took a screenshot for future reference.

Today I was already trying to channel the message on my sweatshirt. 
It’s an old one that used to belong to the boys.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vcfEo3VyngaM_8cI_AhrJz_uSpW-vjVm
It’s not my best photo

So come on. 
What have you done today to make you feel proud? Big or small I want to hear it.

After all, if the Bible says we are precious and honoured in the sight of God, who are we to argue?

Lots of love xx

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YCH1YhCEw0fOhCSQF75TWqSlazpQuQDF
The aforementioned photo.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend