Lockdown 2: The Sequel. Day 10

“And then.
It started.
Raining.
And the rain came down.
And the floods came up.
Then the rain came up.
And fooled everybody”
You can have 10 points if you can tell me where those lines are from.

It’s Saturday.
It’s raining.
I’m tired.

I feel a bit meh, but I’ve had a swim.
I’m now in my pj’s drinking coffee.
It’s not the best thing for me, I’ll be honest.
At the moment, being idle isn’t that helpful.
But I do need some rest, so it’s just getting the balance right.

Maybe I need to get the knitting out?
Or the colouring?
Or the Christmas cards that need writing?

Lockdown is hard on days like today.
But we’re thrilled to receive the news that a baby has been born.
Such joy, and how lovely to have something to celebrate.

I hope you’ve had a good day.
The rain will stop, I promise.
Maybe not today.
Maybe not tomorrow.
But soon!

Lots of love xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend