Self-Isolation in TT -Day 9

Good afternoon and Happy Pancake Day!
It was a welcome distraction to do something a little different today.
The pancakes were hailed as the best they’d ever tasted.
Considering I used out-of-date ingredients,
I was very happy.

Testosterone Towers seems to be working out it’s own rhythm.
We all view routine differently,
so it’s been important to let it evolve.
We’ve carried on with a film every evening after dinner.
We usually video-call my Mum at that time too.
It seems to work well, and our Harry Potter Marathon is almost complete.

One thing I struggle with sometimes is the boy/man banter.
They all think they are really funny...
To be fair they are quite amusing,
if a little disruptive in important family planning meetings.
I haven’t used my ‘death-stare’ much,
but I’m well practiced at it.

It’s good to have Chris well enough to be part of things again.
It’s been horrible but he makes a little progress every day.

Finally
We had a little incident yesterday involving a jammed door and a trapped son.
He’s ok but the door may or may not have been
‘Promoted to Glory’

Thanks for all the messages,
prayers and good wishes.
They mean the world to us.

Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend