Self-Isolation in Testosterone Towers - Day 14

We're almost there!
Tomorrow marks the end of our self-isolation.
In some ways, nothing much will change.
We'll still be following government advice, and staying home as much as we can.
Chris isn't well enough for a start.
However we are all key-workers except Nathan, so some things will be different.

I didn't sleep very well last night.
We had news yesterday that two of our church are in hospital.
One confirmed with the virus, and one awaiting results.
It's like this shizzle has just got real.

That, coupled with the fact that I will need to be out and about in the community from tomorrow,
means that I felt quite anxious overnight.
I'd planned to take today off anyway.
I didn't manage it completely as there are always calls to make,
but I will be keeping an eye on things.
I need to play the long game.

We had a bit of a dilemma in Testosterone Towers this morning,
the title of which is Compassion in the time of Corona...?
Are you ready?

There's a shop opposite our house, and when Chris looked out of the window,
he noticed a man lying on the ground in a sleeping bag, completely covered in blankets.
Chris checked with the shop owner, who said he'd been a bit agressive when people approached him.
Apart from the usual protective measures, what would you do?

So that's the connundrum...
What would you do?
What do you think we did?
Suggestions in the comments please, either directly or on FB or Twitter.
Please be as imaginative as you like.
Answer tomorrow.
I bet you can't wait!

I spent some time listening to an app today.
The key verse was from Joshua

Have I not commanded you?

Be strong and courageous.

Do not be afraid;

Do not be discouraged,

For the Lord

Your God

Will be with YOU.

Wherever
you
go.

So there you go.
I have confidence in him who calls me.
I have light to guide me, here below.

Hope you've had a good day?
I'm planning on writing this blog for the duration so I'll see you tomorrow.

Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend