Tier 3: Day 2

I have been really conflicted this week.
It’s been the b-word, as you’d expect, but there’s been a sense of accomplishment too.

I struggle with the broadcasting of every little thing people do.
I know some people do it for prayer-support, and to encourage people to donate, and I get that.
But there’s something I find very moving about people going about their business with humility and grace, and no camera
Really moving...

At the same time, I’m so proud of our church.
The work they do.
The people they help.
The lives they change.

That’s why I’m conflicted.
I want to pay tribute to them.
They truly are incredible.

Speaking of which, I spotted this little beauty in the car park at the hall.
Just doing it’s thing...

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WezeoCaB8EEoceZBqdkgfMkhWNnTw6uq

I hope you’ve had a good day.
Lots of love xx







Comments

Michelle Hayter said…
thanks for your thoughts Karen. I particularly liked the reminder the other day of the woman that did what she could. I too, have had that conflict between wanting to celebrate the accomplishments of our team and not bragging or boasting to others; whilst acknowledging that seeing the marvellous deeds of others can sometimes inspire ideas within our own minds. I guess I'm just open to temptation that way. Keep going! Michelle H

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend