Tier 2:Day 2

It’s been raining all day.
Heavy.
Icy.
Very, very wet.
Perfect weather for delivering Bags of Blessings for Advent.
Did I mention the bags are made of paper?

Chris and I were grateful again to the town planner, who decided to number the houses as they were built...
Odd numbers on one side, and even on the other, is not the pattern for Harlow.
Oh no!

We were quite grumpy at the start.
Well when I say we, I mean me.
Obvs.

Our charity shop re-opened today.
Lorraine has worked tirelessly to get it cleared and sorted, and COVID secure.
It’s been closed since March, so you can imagine how excited everyone is.

Chris has just popped out for a food shop.
I’m so glad it’s him that does the cooking.
I have no brain space for it at the moment.

On this miserable, wintry day, may we know the light of life amid the gloom.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jQPRh-Pc4sOdIGf72HldstVqFG2hHLCQ
The true light, that brings light to everyone, was coming into the world.
John 1:9

Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend