Tier 3: Day 1

It was High 5’s all round at the hall this afternoon. At least it would have been, if that had been allowed. We’re in Tier 3 now after all.

Our reason for rejoicing is the toy parcels are all completed, and just one lot left to be collected.
We had our busiest Foodbank since April,
and all our phone messages are dealt with.
For now, anyway.

I did however, sing four syllables of the Hallelujah Chorus to celebrate, and told anyone who would listen, what a good job we had all done.
Encouragement is such a motivator for me at the moment. “Be the change”, and all that.

Today’s events began at 6.30am, when I left home for a swim.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cUQt-dnXHJelmqffFqfRK91wuGoGncE_
                          Sunrise 

They end tonight with a Zoom meeting,  with a dear friend, that I haven’t had a proper conversation with in years.
PJ’s, chocolate and a nice warm drink are compulsory. 
I didn’t make the rules.

I hope you’ve had a good day.
Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend