You will know them...

I’ve just popped out for a bit.
It is Bank Holiday after all.
As I walked down to the entry point I spotted a woman. 
About my age.
Dressed the same as me.
But it was the woolly hat and gloves that gave her away.
I know one when I see one.
I can recognise a kindred spirit at fifty paces.
We smiled and chatted, and then moved on.

I love being part of this group of people.
All over the country,
all over the world.
A group that has that look about them.
Something behind their eyes.

A knowing.
A strength. 
A wildness.

I see it in Christians sometimes too.
Not as often as I’d like.

They will know you by your love
John 13:35 paraphrased.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OFGXJ35W0x_cXH_IXeDT5DNm-L1-UEhj
I hope you’ve had time to do something for you today.
Lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend