On celebrating Results day

Well that's more like it.

Finally something to celebrate.

I'm not sure I could have dealt with another debacle.

The A-level results have been re-graded, so the affected one in Testosterone Towers is happy. His down-grade, thank you nasty algorithm, hadn't affected his university place, but it's important to have credit where credit is due.

And today I've only heard happy reports where teachers grades have been awarded. It makes sense to me that, circumstances being what they are, the one who knows students best, gets to assess their capabilities, and award their final grade. It works for me.

Speaking of which, thank you from the bottom of my heart, to all the teachers/teaching staff who have worked tirelessly through lockdown. You have helped our young people in ways you may never be aware of. I see the hours you have worked while being slated by the press. You are incredible. Thank you.

And to all of us today, take a moment to appreciate again all we have experienced/are experiencing day after day, and surviving, mostly.

Maybe take some time with the one who knows us best, and loves us most, so we can know once again how loved we are.

For those who have received results of any kind, I offer these words of wisdom I found...

Results 2020!

"Sod the grades, you are now qualified in...

Mask wearing, hand washing, cake making, Netflix bingeing, zoom quizzing, loo-roll hoarding, social-distancing and

Surviving a Pandemic!

And for that you are Amazing!"

Have a good day.

Lots of love xx



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend