On taking stock

It’s been a relaxed kind of day today.
The penultimate day of some time we’ve had off.

The pool has been empty for the last month,
but as I write, it’s been cleaned and is currently filling.

It feels a bit September-ish to me.
Like the end of something,
and the start of something new.

I feel like I want to start a new notebook,
and write my name on it in my best handwriting,
and admire the whiteness of the page,
inhale its new-book smell.

I’d like to think that today is the start of something new.
With that in mind, I’ve decided to blog through the month of August;
I think it will help me, if no-one else.

So here’s to fresh starts...
Hope...
Possibilities...

His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning.
Lamentations 3:22-23

Lots of love xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend