Lent Photo Challenge: Worthy

Today's word has been a bit of a tricky one.
Worthy is not a word I use often.
For me it provokes the same reaction 
as when someone says they're feeling 'humbled'.

So Daisy and I have had a long, theological discussion
this morning 
about the concept of worth.

Her contribution was based mainly around the words
ball, dog, food, friend.

Mine, however went the whole range from
faith, approval, wholeness,
to 
unworthiness, guilt, shame.

My cup of coffee after lunch had a message for me.
It was printed on it, it didn't actually speak to me,
In case you were worried.

It's a message I know, but forget sometimes.

It reminded me;

I am God's very good idea.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I am pleasing to my heavenly Father.
I am outrageously loved.
I am not alone.
I am a child of God.
I am God's masterpiece.
I am unique.
I am made in the image of God.
I am enough just as I am.
I am a work in progress.
I am an overcomer.
I am grateful.

I am so many things.

Worthy of love and grace?
Oh yeah!



Worthy winners at life today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend