Lent Photo Challenge: Sent


My wardrobe door often makes me smile.
On it are photos 
Cards
Motivational thingies.

The picture of the otter basking in the water
‘We swim because we are too sexy for a sport that requires clothes ‘

Funny family photos.

The pictures of cockapoos in sunglasses,
Looking gorgeous.

But pride of place is reserved 
for the cards people have sent me at tricky times.

‘Fabulous woman you.’

‘You are the type of friend that everyone wishes they had.’

The ones that remind me who they’re from 
and how much they love me.

How about making your own encouragement area?
Mine lifts my spirits every time.

And you know that  card
    That text
That thing you saw that reminded you of someone?
Send it.

If someone has touched your life,
Tell them.
Send kindness.
The effects last a long, long time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend