Lent Photo Challenge: Remember


On the night he was arrested, 
Jesus shared the Passover Meal with His disciples.

The meal was, and is significant.
Jesus said to them, 
Do this in remembrance of me.

Remember Me.

Who I am

What I’ve done.

Never Forget.

Every Meal
Every Day
Every Conversation
Every Task

Things are about to change.
Never Forget that I’ve promised to be with you always.

Christ in you, the hope of glory

The thief on the cross said to Jesus,
'Remember me when you come into your kingdom.'

Jesus replied, 
Today 
you will be with me 
in paradise.

We are never forgotten.
Our names are written on the palms of his hands.
He loved us enough to die for us.

Never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend