Lent Photo Challenge: Found

Legend has it that Bono’s Mum brought out a single.
It was 1988.
And it was called...

Where did you last see it?
(Shall I have a look?)

Give it a few seconds.
I’m hoping you found that joke as funny as I did.

If not,
Look up U2 singles 1987.

There you go!

I worked from home today.
And I found this in the freezer.


Does this count as an accident at work 
that’s not my fault?

Today’s word is found.
If you were hoping for something meaningful 
Or even profound 
I’m afraid you’ve come to the wrong place.

I’m all thought out.

Except 

It’s Holy Week.
The week that runs the whole gamut of emotions 
for Christians.

It can be exhausting 
For all kinds of reasons.
Be gentle with yourself.

And may we be found rejoicing 
On Easter Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend