Lent Photo Challenge Day 1. Full

Flat white is my coffee of choice.
Every time I walk Daisy at the lake
I go via McDonald’s Drive-Thru and pick one up.
Or sometimes two.

The problem is that one is not usually enough.
I can fit two in my travel cup if I remember it.

The only trouble is this happens.


















Does that mean it’s too full?
Or am I carrying it wrong.

Is it a leak?
Or an overflow?

This Lent I’m not giving anything up.
The plan is to discipline my wayward brain in an attempt to get me writing again.
And so each of the #Rethinkchurch photo challenges I do will have a short post with it.

As I journey through Lent towards Easter
I’m praying for a full heart to accompany my
oft o’er-laden brain.
A heart that sees
And shares
And loves
With the best of all I have.

‘Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks ‘
Luke 4:45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend