Testosterone Towers stays in -Day 77

So that’s it then.
May has passed in a flash,
and here we are on the first of June.
Consider yourselves pinched and punched.

The lockdown restrictions have changed again today,
and we have had a day off.
It’s been good to pause.
Full days off have been few and far between since lockdown began,
but I think it’s time to have a break.
At least for now.

So I’m not going to be writing every day from now on.
I need to prioritise my mental health for a while,
and re-build my reserves.

Thank you for sharing the journey with us.
Thank you for the love, prayers and encouragement,
particularly for my writing.

We’ll still be around.
We’re just signing off for a while,
as we attempt to discover what life looks like from here-on-in.
Pray for us as we pray for you.

And remember,
God’s got this.
And you.

Lots of love from all at Testosterone Towers xx





PS Just keep swimming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend