Five Minute Friday: Belong

Five Minute Friday
Belong

Today I'm not sure where I belong.
Yesterday I was the leader of a church.
Next Thurs I'm joining the leadership team at a different church.
Today I'm nowhere
Of no fixed abode
A lady of leisure
A shepherd without her sheep.

The truth is I know exactly where I belong.
Mum to my boys
Wife to my man.
Shepherds don't lose their sheep over night.
It's going to take some readjustment.

Daughter of the King.
Holy.
Dearly loved.
Precious
Honoured
That's who God says I am.
In His arms is where I belong.

Comments

Simone said…
I love this. So beautifully written... Visiting from #fiveminutefriday
Karen Sandford said…
Thank you Simone x
Anonymous said…
Like, like, like ... GBY real good! Love and prayers x

Glad
Anonymous said…
Off on retreat next week. One thing i want to rediscover is who am I? Thank you for starting my reflection so beautifully
Denise said…
awesome poem.

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend