Five Minute Friday: Exhale

Five minute Friday.
We write for 5 mins just for the love of writing.
This week's prompt is Exhale.


And....
Exhale

Breathe.

In
Out
In
Out

And I hadn't realised I was holding my breath.
But that's what I do when life happens
When I'm anxious
Afraid
Excited
Joyful

But breathing is good.
Some might say vital...!

And breath reminds us that life goes on
With every breath we inhale newness
Goodness
All we need for this moment
And this moment.
And this.

God brings life-giving breath
Over and over.
Creative life
New life
Love life






Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Karen! I'm visiting from #fmfparty today. Thanks for sharing your words. I can feel the life flood into me even as I read them. 'Over and over'. That stands out to me - the constancy of life flooding into us.

Popular posts from this blog

20 years of ministry

Five Minute Friday: Song

Five Minute Friday: Friend